Monday 22 July 2013

Making Waves







The last few weeks/months have been a jumbled mess of trips home, sunshine and days out. I've had more fun than I thought possible and adventured far and beyond. Now I am back in London trying to embrace the 32 degree heat. Its becoming increasingly difficult to dress for this weather as I am running short of ensembles that aren't just tshirt/short combinations. Last week the heat hit a new high when I had to don my cap and gown to graduate; I thought I was going to melt! It was a delightful day though and guess what? I got a first!

Lots of exciting things are happening right now namely I am writing a book and putting together an exhibition with my mum and brother.

Lally

1. A mask I purchased from The Conran Shop
2. Swan boats at Alexandra Palace
3. George eagerly eyeing up some vegetable pasta
4, 5 & 6. Strawberry Hill
7. Me, just before I had to take my hat off and put on my mortar board to graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment