Friday 23 May 2014

Bedroom Tour

Hello!
 I mentioned previously that I had moved to a new house. I was living in London but it was really getting me down so I decided to make the big move back to Cornwall. It took a lot of time to sort everything and I can say with some certainty that I won't be making a big move again for a while (I just have too many clothes to pack!) I am so happy to be back by the sea now though and its lovely having fresh air and friendly faces and all those things that are often absent in the city. My new house is delightful too, so I thought I'd give you all a little tour. We still have a few bits of decorating left to do so I'll start with my bedroom which is finished.. 




As you can see I own quite a lot of scarfs, hats, necklaces etcetcetc! It was quite a squeeze getting it all in but I have just enough space to move around freely and I have to say I love being able to see all my clothes, otherwise I find I only end up wearing half of it! The postcards hanging from the ceiling are actually peg fairy lights from habitat, nearly the best thing I've ever purchased and all the furniture is from Ikea. The only thing I have left to purchase for my bedroom is a nice jewellery cabinet/shelf/box. It's proving very difficult to find one big enough to house everything but small enough to fit in the tiny space I have left; any suggestions would be gratefully received!


Lastly I leave you with a picture of my bed. The bedspread I got from Enjoy and it's actually a patchwork curtain, it was too short for my window but too good to leave behind so it now lives on my bed!



X

Linked post with #PoCoLo



10 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful home, I like all the colour and pieces too. Very wonderful. I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I do love a bit of colour! X

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I think I've just come down with a nasty case of house envy. That Chinese lady print against the hot pink is too gorgeous for words. I think colour and flowers may be the two best things in the known universe! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best print?! I found it at a car boot sale years ago and have treasured her ever since! X

      Delete
  3. Really love the quilt you have converted from the curtain. Lovely rich colours and patterns.

    Popping over from #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your style and the colors! Curious to read more on the blog now! It's my first visit via #PoCoLo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I absolutely love your room It is so very colourful and I too love the quilt you have converted. Welcome to PoCoLo, I hope to see you again and look forward to reading more of your blog. (are you on Twitter? If so, please tweet me - @vicwelton - and I will share)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm....how come I am only discovering your blog???? Your taste in everything is so flawless. I looooove your etsy shop, too! I also find it super cute that all of your photos have a circle/oval frame thing going on. Ugh, you are just perfect <3

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I am in love with all of your flower crowns!!!! (sooo jealous)

    ReplyDelete