Thursday 18 November 2010

whirlwind

This week has been a bit crazy insane, I feel so grown up! I've been to ballet and previews and other exciting events. Anyway on Tuesday I went to Kenwood house (see below) . Its amazing! Definitely recommend it to everyone it has such an amazing collection of paintings and the setting is beautiful right by Hampstead Heath. The cafe is also fabbbb, really lovely coffee and by the looks of things delisshh brekkers.
Today I went to see the timney-fowler exhibition at the fashion and textile museum, oh god! It was so good, not only did I get a free macaron but the exhibition is out of this world, everything is covered in fantastic timney prints and there is this amazing wall of her shirts hung up, I wanted to slip them off and try them all on! I'll definitely be going back as I think its got real scope for an essay I need to write about exhibition spaces.
Also the picture above; I'm feeling very heidiesque this week, I feel obsessed with paisley and all things embroidered! ohhhh and a new blog has been created with Ed, one of my topshop sweethearts, not sure how to describe it I suppose its a collection of everything we get up to + things that interest us, god that makes it sound dullll but I urge go LOOK .

No comments:

Post a Comment