Wednesday 29 May 2013

A whiter shade of pale




A friend gave me this hat to keep my head dry in the rain, it has become a new favourite. I pop it on most days with a variety of ensembles. Today I wore it with all white as a test to see how long I could last without getting a mark/bit of dirt or paint on me, not very long it turned out. I managed to get mud on my tights as soon as I stepped outside of my flat, whoopsy!
Despite this travesty I did I enjoy wearing all white, I realise I do monochromatic dressing a lot at the moment (usually all red or all blue). 

However, I can't live without colour so here is a picture of a painting I recently completed of Frida Khalo and Diego Rivera to brighten things up..


Right now I'm off to drink coffee and change into my dungarees so I can get messy!

Lally

1 comment:

  1. Ahh man, if only all white clothing came coated in some kind of dirt-repellent substance
    The red hat is such a nice touch, and even nicer for having a little story behind it :-)

    ReplyDelete