Friday 26 July 2013

A-Z of animals








 Some animals that live in my flat zoo. I hadn't really considered until taking these how many animals I have dotted around my home. This is but a small selection there is also a large camel, 2 ravens, a llama and a host of others. I will post some of the others very soon (don't want them to feel left out)

1. A parrot I inked today.
2. A lion I also inked today.
3. A giraffe for Josh's christmas card.
4. An owl and a squirrel both originally belonging to my granny.
5. Percy the chicken (a chicken on the run from the law... she had to change her identity)
6. One of my oldest and most treasured; an owl that my dad bought me. In the background is a picture of my mum, dad and me (out of shot!) and a chicken that I embroidered.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to meet you! That vintage zoo is incredible and your inked animals are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete