Monday 5 August 2013

Art round up






August is a very odd month everyone seems to disappear to other places and spaces. I have perhaps been doing this a little myself, I am just enjoying listening to Radio 4 and painting as many pictures as possible in my days off. I haven't felt much need to be on the hot and muggy tubes of London, sometimes its nice to just really enjoy the place you are in. I am planning on leaving soonish to go camping. I feel I need to cut off from technology for a few days and just enjoy the trees, and bugs and dirt!

The above photographs are various paintings I am working/have completed over the last 4 days.

1. Frida inspired painting
2. An owl from my zoo series
3. A chicken from my zoo series.
4&5. A shrine to my chicken Percy.
6. An experiment with transfers

1 comment:

  1. Love all these colors!! And totally understand the need to tune out/cut off all the technological hum and simply exist and enjoy this earth... so important to do when we can! xx

    ReplyDelete